Monday, January 17, 2011

my day

describe a typical day in your life.

on a typically day i have school so i wake up around six and walk our to the other side of the room to wake up my little sister. i walk to the bathroom and get the tooth paste and mouthwash out the i walk out to check if my little sister woke up yet because she never gets up the first time. then i go back to the bathroom brush my teeth and was my face. after that i go to my room get my clothes get dressed and leave for school. i walk to the bus stop the 115 buss comes and then i get on and get to school around 745. i say high to all of my friends give jaelin and bryan a hug and walk to class. after school i have basketball practice. so i go to the bathroom and change my clothes and go to practice we run then go over plays then i go home. i catch the bus home take a shower then do my homework. finally i eat dinner than go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment